Spring has sprung and the popular holiday program is out! Workshops for children aged 3 - 15yrs celebrate flowers, sunnier days, biodiversity and imagination.
Children and families will love these seasonally inspired holiday activities, presented by leading nature play facilitators. Held in the beautiful bushland where nature is our teacher and inspiration, the holiday program helps kids develop confidence in outdoor play and stewardship for the biosphere, whilst learning bushcraft skills and creative arts.
- Tuesday 19/9/23: Fairy doors with Abbie from Sacred Bowl
- Tuesday 19/9/23: Suncatchers with Abbie from Sacred Bowl
- Thursday 21/9/23: Nature hula hoops with Lisa from Natureweavers
- Friday 22/9/23: Flower press with Carly from Natureweavers
- Saturday 23/9/23: Pongo's habitat adventure with Dr Sarah Pye
Fancy a wander through our sister-site, Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary?
- Wednesday 20/9/23: Wonderful wetland wander with Lana from Natureweavers
Follow the links to register. Spaces are limited and these workshops will sell out.
Join the mailing list to stay in the Bushland Holiday Program loop.