Help keep the botanic garden beautiful Be responsible
Be a responsible visitor and help keep the Botanic Garden beautiful
- Leave your pets at home. Domestic animals are not permitted.*
- Remove all rubbish. Bins are not provided.
- Do not feed native animals.
- Species such as turkeys, goannas and kookaburras have natural diets and hunting skills. They can become both aggressive and sick if humans feed them.
- Ensure your food is stored and sealed to avoid native animals helping themselves.
- Park only in designated areas.
- Do not remove plants (including flowers or seeds) from the garden. Select species are legally protected under the Nature Conservation Act.
*Assistance dogs accepted, handler identity card required.