Be a responsible visitor and help keep the Botanic Garden beautiful:
- Leave your pets at home. Domestic animals are not permitted.*
- Remove all rubbish. Bins are not provided.
- Do not feed native animals.
- Species such as turkeys, goannas and kookaburras have natural diets and hunting skills. They can become both aggressive and sick if humans feed them.
- Ensure your food and rubbish is stored securely to avoid native animals helping themselves.
- Do not remove plants (including flowers or seeds) from the garden. Select species are legally protected under the Nature Conservation Act.
- Do not bring plants or plant material to the Botanic Garden. This risks bringing weeds or pests and diseases to the Garden.
- Park only in designated areas.
*Assistance dogs accepted, handler identity card required.
Enjoy a family day out in nature
Everyone is welcome to enjoy the majestic bushland setting. Learn more about facilities and accessibility.